Monday 29 September 2014

Robert Pattinson Jengah dengan Kehidupan Los Angeles

Aktor Twilight, Robert Pattinson, jengah dengan kehidupan Los Angeles! Sehingga ia segera menjual mansion mewah akhir tahun ini.


Mansion R-Patz itu dijual USD 6,37 juta atau setara dengan Rp 77, 4 miliar. Setelah berhasil menjual rumah, nantinya R-Patz akan kembali hidup di London.


“If you are the kind of person who needs to be pushed into doing something, then Hollywood is not the right place. I think I might be done with Los Angeles. I’ve just realised that in the past few weeks,” kata mantan pacar Kristen Stewart kepada The Independent.


Meski begitu, R-Patz menikmati berada di LA. Ia menikmati kehidupan dan pekerjaannya di kota tersebut. Tetapi pada titik tertentu, ia merasa terganggu dan aneh berada di sana.


“The more you stay there, especially as an actor, the more you think you need to be there, that you'll be missing out on something by leaving, but you are not really. It's a fun city, though, but you are permanently on holiday there. I feel like I've been on holiday there since I was 22,” jelasnya.


No comments:

Post a Comment